Thursday, August 22, 2013

Becoming an FC, The Journey Begins

WTFWIT?
That’s where I’m at now.  I have signed up for the FC program in LI3.  Without giving to much away, I plan to chronicle my journey.  This first post will be some info on how LI3F fleet training works, and my experience with FC-ing and being a fleet member in EVE thus far.

LI3F’s FC Program:
As far as I can tell, I get to start on the bottom rung.  When accepted as an FC Fleets I take out will be covered by Alliance SRP if the ships flown are small.  As I progress up the FC ranks the SRP will cover larger and larger ships, and my FC ships will be covered at a higher percentage until the ship, my clone, and some implants will all be eligible for SRP.
Fleet Experience:
LOL not much… with my main Min, from fall 2009 until summer 2012 when I joined MPX I had been on one kill, a Brutix fflown by Volatile Power, he had can flipped me and my 2 corp mates and I killed him.  The only other kill I had been a part of was an itty 3 I killed with an alt after some corp mates and I went can flipping ourselves.  I didn’t have a point, and my wolf killed him in 3 volleys before my fleet could arrive to join in.  281 days ago I also killed a random pod that apparently had set autopilot to low sec, where I found it,  but hadn’t set destination to a station so it was 13km off a gate. (1337PVP \O/ not my proudest moment by any stretch of the imagination)
Since joining MPX I’ve been on some CFC flees and joined in on more kill mails, but haven’t done any solo work.  I’ve sort of been in charge of some ratting/mining fleets but that hardly counts as FC work.
TL:DR

I’m gonna become an FC! And I don’t know what I’m doing!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment