Sunday, August 25, 2013

First Fleet

My first fleet, well sort of....

I had planned an op for saturday night before podside only to find out that another FC had done so as well.  Being that he had indeed scheduled his op before I had posted I asked if I could be teh back-up FC which worked out well.  In fact is a good thing I was there because the Cyno pilots nad black ops battleship pilot he had arranged for did not show up.  So I got to fill both roles and drop our fleet on the target, which was disposed of fairly easily, although we did lose 2 or 3 ships to our opponents.  What's the old saying? "you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs".  We accomplished the strategic objective , however, and managed to get on another easy kill before docking up.

TL:DR
I bridged a fleet and they killed stuff! \O/ WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment